Thursday 18 February 2016

Legal EYE - February 2016 edition

We're pleased announce the publication of the February 2016 edition of Legal EYE. To view it click here. in this edition:

MARTIN CAREY CELEBRATES 15 YEARS AT SCULLION LAW
Our Director celebrates 15 years at Scullion LAW. Martin is Head of our Property Department which has grown from strength to strength under his leadership.

CALL US TODAY TO CREATE YOUR WILL FOR FREE
This month we're again promoting the Marie Curie Free Wills campaign where any person over 55 years of age for whom we prepare a simple Will will not be charged. You can read all the details in Legal EYE or call us now on 01698 283 265 to make an appointment.

LOOKING FABULOUS AT THE BAR
We recently attended the Glasgow Bar Association Annual Dinner held in the stunning Grand Central Hotel on 5th February. it was an excellent event and gave our lawyers the change to mingle with their peers in a social setting! You can see all the photos from the event on our Facebook page.

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH
This month we offer our congratulations to Stuart Gilmour, a conveyancing clerk in our busy Property Department. Stuart is popular with clients and colleagues and in voting for him, his colleagues said he was friendly, positive, helpful, willing, kind and eager to learn.

IN THE FRAME
In the Frame this month is solicitor Jason Stark. Jason, who has been with Scullion LAW since 2011, heads up our Criminal Team and was recently promoted to Associate Director.

YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
This month our "Your Questions Answered" feature looks at a question one of our clients sent into us by email. Here's the question:

"I was at the pub last Thursday and got caught in a brawl with my ex girlfriends brother. He kept eyeing me up and bumping into me. He said if he EVER saw me in there again - in HIS pub, then I wouldn't be able to walk out of there cos he would break both my legs. I felt threatened and in defence I pushed him away from me - but he accidentally fell and hit his head off a table edge and is still in Hospital. I didn't mean to cause him any harm and I need legal advice. Please help me…."

You can read the answer in this month's edition of Legal EYE.




No comments:

Post a Comment